Election of Parish Councillor for Lymm South Ward.
Date: Thursday 19 April 2018
1. An election is to be held for Parish Councillor for the said area(s).
2. Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
3. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Warrington Borough Council at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but no later than 4pm on 21 March 2018.
4. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on 19 April 2018 between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00.
5. Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc. must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on 4 April 2018 if they are to be effective for this election.
6. New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on 11 April 2018.
7. The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of a medical or work related emergency is not later than 5pm on 19 April 2018.
9 March 2018
Warrington Borough Council
Town Hall – East Annexe